Neymar is reportedly threatening to quit the Brazilian national team if Jorge Jesús is appointed as the new coach. The star ...
Without legends Lionel Messi and Neymar, Argentina and Brazil have confirmed the lineup for the 2026 World Cup qualifier game ...
Neymar has been included in the Brazil national team squad for their upcoming March fixtures. It is the first time that the 33-year-old has been called up to represent his country since he ...
The Associated Press – Sports on MSN25d
Injured Neymar under fire for missing semifinal with for Santos after celebrating CarnivalSantos president Marcelo Texeira told local media that Neymar was ... Spanish newspaper Marca described the Brazilian player’s week as “Neymar’s saddest Carnival after being tossed by Barcelona; on ...
Neymar posted a message to his fans on Instagram on Thursday after receiving a recall to the Brazilian national team for the first time in almost 18 months. The 33-year-old has not represented his ...
Santos has signed the biggest sponsorship deal in its history with Novibet. The bookmaker was a partner of Fortaleza until ...
The Brazilian has begun to rediscover ... Last month, Santos president Marcelo Teixeira said he was confident Neymar will extend his stay at the club at least until the 2026 World Cup.
Santos president Marcelo Texeira told local media that Neymar was examined several times ... Those stats convinced Brazil coach Dorival Jr. to recall him for World Cup qualifiers this month ...
Santos president Marcelo Texeira told local media that Neymar was examined several times ... in the opening round of the Brazilian league against Vasco da Gama. Santos were promoted to the ...
Santos president Marcelo Texeira told local media ... Spanish newspaper Marca described the Brazilian player’s week as “Neymar’s saddest Carnival after being tossed by Barcelona; on the ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results